Saturday, May 9, 2009

WHoa, John Mayer is bisexual. And apparently I'm the last to know. Oh, and, I"M BACK BITCHES. Wow, this is long title.

Hello Upper California Coasters, Gossip Guy Here. Apparently............John Mayer likes penis...........And vagina.......So he's Bi. I guess. Although, looking at this picture, I hate to sound like an ignorrant straight person, but, that is soooooooo gggaaaayyy. Whatever though, I think it just makes him more attractive actually, I don't even hate him that much anymore. It really makes a difference when you find out someone is playing on your team. Or at least, an allied team. Cause, hello, LGBT. The B means bisexual, and that's what he is. Well, beasides this "STARTLING" news break, this also my first post in a long time. So, yeah. By the way, I have proof. TWITTER. Well, gots to goes for now. I'm Out, Worship Me Bitches!

My Odd Obsession with Death, Hollywood, and my need to take over the world that I can't shake

Why do I like to wander cemetaries? Why do I love Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Gene Kelley, Princess Diana, Humphrey Bogart, Spencer Tracy, Katherine Hepburn, Aubrey Hepburn, and, suprisingly, Paris Hilton? Why can't I shake the yearning to take over the world and have the world population wait on me hand and foot, fanning me with enormous palm leaves, and buying me anything I desire. I don't know. Some people call me crazy, psychotic, pyro-maniacal, bi-polar, or insane, but its just me. Over time I'm going to reveal the method to my madness, but for today, all I'm going to reveal is this; My one true goal in life, if the world domination thing doesn't work out, is to be famous for nothing, and be treated like royalty. All I Want to be is, quoting one of the people I just talked about, Loved By You. Every single person alive. I want to be a house hold name. Just you watch, one day I'll be smiling from the center of the stage at Grauman's Chinese.