Thursday, June 25, 2009

FARRAH FAWCETT DEAD AT 62; MICHAEL JACKSON AT 50.

























Well, the world is truly, coming to an end. Two of the biggest icons in pop-culture history gone in one day. Farrah Fawcett, the first modern pin-up girl and 1970's sex symbol, and Michael Jackson, The King of Pop and Jesus of MTV, both dead, today, June 25th, 2009, Fawcett, 62; Jackson, 50. Many people never thought the end would come for these two, even with Fawcett's long battle with cancer and Jackson's ever deterioating body from countless (uneeded) plastic surgeries, stemming from a freak accident in the 1980's when his hair caught on fire. It's funny to think that Jackson was the same age as the label that started his life. This not only being his 50th year on this earth, but the 50th year of the Great Motown Label, the founder of which, now in his eighties, is still alive. Farrah, on the other hand was brought into this world of stardom on a simple, yet smart telivision program by the name of "Charlie's Angels", one of THE biggest tv shows of the 1970's, on the same levels as the 1990's "Seindfeld" and our generation's "CSI". Near the end of her life, she was seen as an inspiration, documenting her battle with cancer in hopes of teaching the public about what really happens in the life of a cancer patient. No matter what stumbles these stars had in their lives (I'm looking at you, Wacko-Jacko), they will always, always, be remembered.





IN REMEMBRANCE:
Ferrah Leni Fawcett
February 2nd, 1947 - June 25th, 2009
Michael Joseph Jackson
August 29th, 1958 - June 25th, 2009



My Odd Obsession with Death, Hollywood, and my need to take over the world that I can't shake

Why do I like to wander cemetaries? Why do I love Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Gene Kelley, Princess Diana, Humphrey Bogart, Spencer Tracy, Katherine Hepburn, Aubrey Hepburn, and, suprisingly, Paris Hilton? Why can't I shake the yearning to take over the world and have the world population wait on me hand and foot, fanning me with enormous palm leaves, and buying me anything I desire. I don't know. Some people call me crazy, psychotic, pyro-maniacal, bi-polar, or insane, but its just me. Over time I'm going to reveal the method to my madness, but for today, all I'm going to reveal is this; My one true goal in life, if the world domination thing doesn't work out, is to be famous for nothing, and be treated like royalty. All I Want to be is, quoting one of the people I just talked about, Loved By You. Every single person alive. I want to be a house hold name. Just you watch, one day I'll be smiling from the center of the stage at Grauman's Chinese.