Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Babble........

Has anyone ever noticed that I post a lot in the wee hours of the morning? It's weird, it's like it's the only time I feel like spreading my nonsenscent babble across the galaxies of cyber-space. Oh well, whatever......you know, I've been thinking, (this is usualy where my over-sarcastic mother would say, "That isn't good"), but does anyone else think Jamie Bell is cute? He is like super, super, supersupersuper, ca-yute. He's that rare kinda cute, where it's like, sexy cute. Almost like John Krasinski, but instead of feeding him cookies then tearing off his clothes, feeding him cookies, chocolate, and candy, then waiting until the next day to tear his clothes off. Hmm, I have too much imagination, that must explain my recent movie idea that involves a bi-sexual love triangle, multiple-mental disorders, multiple orgasms, manic depression, fine french cuisine, the supernatural, flamboyant gayness, mafia related murder and the city of paris. Ugh, I've gotta go to sleep, possible dreams of cute boys await me. Oh, before I go though, a little bit of Jamie. Oh, you've probably already seen it. Well, Toodles!

My Odd Obsession with Death, Hollywood, and my need to take over the world that I can't shake

Why do I like to wander cemetaries? Why do I love Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Gene Kelley, Princess Diana, Humphrey Bogart, Spencer Tracy, Katherine Hepburn, Aubrey Hepburn, and, suprisingly, Paris Hilton? Why can't I shake the yearning to take over the world and have the world population wait on me hand and foot, fanning me with enormous palm leaves, and buying me anything I desire. I don't know. Some people call me crazy, psychotic, pyro-maniacal, bi-polar, or insane, but its just me. Over time I'm going to reveal the method to my madness, but for today, all I'm going to reveal is this; My one true goal in life, if the world domination thing doesn't work out, is to be famous for nothing, and be treated like royalty. All I Want to be is, quoting one of the people I just talked about, Loved By You. Every single person alive. I want to be a house hold name. Just you watch, one day I'll be smiling from the center of the stage at Grauman's Chinese.